Saturday, March 23, 2013

La dolce vita continues (Rome, IT)



Just so you know it is not all la dolce vita at the Hassler Hotel sipping a Negroni, I have attached photos of my
latest stroll through Rome, including the photo above which was on the side of a wall of a church near the Piazza Navona.


A scene you will only see once a year on Palm Sunday when St. Peter's Square is adorned with trees and flowering plants.


A sign greeting Francesco I on the front of a primary school building on the Via della Conciliazione.






The Spanish Steps filled with people.












More from the Trevi Fountain


This time I joined the crowds and threw my coin in the fountain.





Beautiful facade of an office building.


Impromptu dancing in the atrium of the office building.







Tombs of the Apostles, St. Philip and St. James the Lesser
Frescos at the tomb.





Meanwhile, back at the Hassler Hotel with the same Negroni...


No comments:

Post a Comment