Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Visit to the Burghese Museum (Rome, IT)



I finally visited the Burghese Museum, undoubtedly one of the most spectacular collections of art in all of Rome! I squeezed it into my recently busy schedule.  I have attached several photos of the many which I took at the museum.  If I get an opportunity in the next few days, I will post more of them before posting photos from Greece.  

We leave tomorrow morning for Greece...and I still need to pack, so this is the end of this posting.  If WiFi works in Greece, I will post on my travel blog whenever I get the opportunity.  If no WiFi, then I will post when I return to Rome.  Time is flying by!  Before you know it, I will be saying arriverderci to bella Roma, as I begin my long trek back to Boston.  There is still a lot more traveling ahead of me, so stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment