Saturday, April 13, 2013

Back in Rome (Rome, IT)


We returned to Rome last night after a wonderful 9 days in Greece.  The sabbatical program at the North American College ends in 10 days, and I have much to do to get ready for the next phase of my journey.  In the next few days I will try to catch up with photos of each day of my adventure in Greece "in the footsteps of St. Paul."  I am attaching just a few with this posting.  The beautiful roses above were on the table of the cafe at the National Museum of Byzantine Art in Athens, where I had a snack with a couple of the guys after our tour of the museum.  I could not resist taking a photo of them.  The other photo of flowers was taken as we were to the ruins of the Temple of Demeter, also in Athens.  They were on the sidewalk in front of a flower shop.  And the other two photos are at the ruins of the Temple of Poseidon.  






With Scott Brodeur, SJ, at the site of the ruins of the Temple of Poseidon.  The Aegean Sea is in the background.


No comments:

Post a Comment