Thursday, January 10, 2013

Greetings from Germany (Frankfurt, GER)

I arrived in Frankfurt at 5:30 AM (right on time!) after a very relaxing flight on Lufthansa.  Thanks be to God, when I arrived at the desk of the hotel around 6:00 AM, I was able to check in without any delay. The Hilton Garden Inn is located inside the airport complex.  I slept for 4 hours, then decided to explore the airport (not enough time to take the train into the city itself for any sightseeing).  The airport is a huge complex of offices, conference centers, hotels and stores.  The photographs which are attached are from my exploration "inside the airport."  I am here just for the night.  I have a morning flight to London, again using Lufthansa.  Auf Wiedersehen for now!


I have a room at the inn!
My arrival at the Hilton Garden Inn.
Checking in.
Frankfurt Airport on a rainy day.
As you can see, a very friendly airport!
Lobby of train station inside the airport.
Lufthansa check in.
Destination, the world!
Where I enjoyed some apple strudel.
Sometimes life can be a bowl of these!

1 comment: