Thursday, December 20, 2012

My Last Day in the Office (Watertown, MA)

My last full day in office has finally, and sadly, arrived.  The farewell parties are nearing an end.  Now all I need to do is pack, and I will be ready to go.  I depart on January 9th and will arrive in Frankfurt, Germany on the 10th.  I catch a flight the next day for London.  I will be there for several days before catching a train to Edinburgh.  Stay tuned, as the adventure finally begins.  In the meantime, Merry Christmas to all!

Despite her smiley face, Marci is already anticipating my return home carrying foreign bugs!

Hard to believe Scott is just learning that the world is round!  Needless to say, St. Ignatius is both stunned and stoic about this revelation.

The final farewell from the staff of the Treasurer's Office.

No comments:

Post a Comment