Friday, November 30, 2012

Visas to China and India Arrive (Boston, MA)

 
Today was another milestone passed as the visas for my entries into China and India arrived from their respective consulates in New York City.  I will also need visas to enter Turkey, Thailand, and Vietnam.  I have learned that visas for Turkey and Thailand are easily obtained at the airport when I arrive in each country.  The visa for Vietnam may be a bit more tricky to obtain since I cannot obtain one at this time.  A Vietnamese visa is valid only for 3 months, so it is too early for me to get one in the United States.  The trick will be filing for a visa at the Vietnamese consulate in Rome.  I am sure the form will be in Italian and the employees of the consulate will be speaking Italian.  The experience of navigating the system at the Vietnamese consulate in Rome will certainly be worthy of another post on this blog.  Stay tuned....

Cyrilla personally delivers the Fed Ex envelope with my passport enclosed.
Cyrilla and I personally examine each visa entry in my passport.

No comments:

Post a Comment